Anyone else Game Grumps?

• 2 Replies

FartsOfNeil

• The Avatardist
  • Savage... Brutal... Bendt.
    • Art of Neil
Anyone else Game Grumps?
« on: March 29, 2017, 02:49:40 AM »
If not, a primer: Game Grumps is a very popular youtube Let's Play series that began back in '12 featuring two fairly well known internet personalities JonTron and Egoraptor.  Jon split back in '13 and was replaced by Danny Sexbang, the lead singer of Ninja Sex Party, a comedy band he fronted with keyboardist Ninja Brian.

Egoraptor - a.k.a. Arin Hanson - was a well known animator from Newgrounds and eventually started posting short animated pieces he created using audio clips from the show.  These clips - called Game Grumps Animated - became so popular that other youtube animators started creating their own.  The really impressive ones they put on their channel.  You can see 'em here.

And that's what I'm doing.  Pretty far into it atm.  You see the WIP's here.  Warning: language is very NSFW...for both links. :P

So why is this in the fan works section?  Cause I'm drawing these two characters as Korra and Asami.  Y'know...for dem sweet sweet lulz.

Re: Anyone else Game Grumps?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 01:47:55 AM »
Hehe, I only know Game Grumps for their infamous playthrough of Sonic '06 and their hilarious dub of the Virgin America in-flight safety video. (I have a rather diverse set of interests.)

FartsOfNeil

• The Avatardist
  • Savage... Brutal... Bendt.
    • Art of Neil
Re: Anyone else Game Grumps?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 06:13:50 PM »
Just updated to the latest one.  This month and the next is gonna be busy for me, which is actually good news for this thing cause all the stuff I needs t'git done is pulling me outta my slump.  Don't wanna make promises though...that seems to jinx it. :P